Nicole Kintop Smith is an associate at the Dallas office. Nicole serves as bond counsel, disclosure counsel and underwriters’ counsel in tax-exempt debt financings to various public entities.
Prior to joining McCall, Nicole was a public finance associate with Mahomes Bolden, P.C. in Dallas. She also practiced for a leading boutique firm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, focusing on public finance and civil litigation matters. Nicole has worked as a sole practitioner and real estate broker handling real estate and civil litigation matters. Upon obtaining her law degree, she served as a law clerk for the Wisconsin Court of Appeals, District IV.
Highlights & Notable Transactions
- Representative clients include: transportation agencies, cities, school districts and various special districts
- Harrison County – New Firm Client – firm engaged as bond counsel in 2016
- City of Quitaque – New Firm Client – firm engaged as bond counsel in 2016
- Helped in efforts to assist a city, facing unforeseen flood damage, by responding promptly to address the city’s immediate need for funding and to relieve and protect the public health of the city’s residents and to preserve the city’s property
- Assisted in the work on various strategic refinancings for the North Texas Tollway Authority totaling over $2 billion, recognized as “Southwest Region ‘Deal of the Year’” in 2015
Professional & Community Affiliations
Member, State Bar of Texas
Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
Member, National Association of Public Finance
Member, Women in Public Finance